So, this is the card I created, I tipped over the sketch :)
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper, add a strip of contrast color, mat it with a piece of Green cardstock and add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Olive Archival Ink.
- Stamp raccoon on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with markers and pencils (I used Spectrum Noir and Inktense Pencils)
- Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut a scallop circle from Green cardstock.
- Add circles to card panel with Dimensionals.
- Tie on twine.
- Die-cut butterflies and add them to image.
- Finally add few black sequins.
- Cardstock: White Solar Neenah, Metallic Red (CutCardstock), Green (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Cashmere Dame (Glitz)
- Stamps: Me robaste el corazon (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Olive Archival (Ranger), Spectrum Noir Markers, Inktense Pencils (Derwent)
- Accessories: Circle Dies, Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Butterfly Dies (MFT), Gree/White Twine (The Twinery), Black Sequins (Latina Crafter)
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!
ETA: I am so sorry, I completely forgot to add the translation, "Me robaste el corazón" means "You stole my heart"