- Make card base from White Cardstock 5.5" x 11", folded to get a 5.5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Gumball Cardstock (5.25" square).
- Cut a panel from Daphne Paper Collection (5" square). Stamp snowflake all around piece in Versamark Ink, add White embossing powder and set to heat. Ink all edges with Tea Dye and Vintage Distress Inks, mat it with Gumball piece and add stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock, color it with Markers. Sponge the sky and all edges with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, stamp partial snowflakes, and white embossing powder and set to heat.
- Add White Opal Liquid Pearl to trees and White Gala Glitz to the ground.
- Die-cut Ornate top in Gumball Cardstock, and add it to side of image.
- Add image to card with dimensionals.
Heartfelt Creations Product and Products Carried by HC:
- HCDP1 234 Daphne Collection
- HCD 737 Ornate Gateway Die
- HCPC 3543 Winter Season PreCut Set
- HCPC 3544 All Seasons Sentiments PreCut Set
- Grand Calibur
- White Gala Glitz
- Crystal Lacquer
- Cardstock: White Neenah (CutCardstock), Gumball (Bazzill)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark Watermark (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress, Tea Dye Distress, Tumbled Glass (Ranger)
- Accessories: White Opal Liquid Pearls, Markers (Spectrum Noir), White embossing powder, Heat embossing tool, Dimensionals (Stampin' Up), Sewing machine.
Would you like to win this collection? Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by June 18th and you will be eligible to win the entire release valued at $150.00
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!