So, this is the tag I made, enjoy!!
- Start with a Kraft tag piece, add white gesso randomly and in different directions. Let it dry or use your heat gun machine.
- Spray tag with Color Mist Sprays.
- Stamp Burlap Background in Jet Black Archival.
- Stamp flowers on a piece of a piece of SunKIssed Paper in Patina Inx, add clear embossing powder and set to heat. Then die-cut flowers with coordinated die.
- Work on all petals with Paper Blossoms Kit, then add Moss and Gold 3D paint. Mount flowers and add them to tag.
- Die-cut cwirl leaf, add 3D paints and add it to tag.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black ink.
Heartfelt Creations Product and Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3533 Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set
- HCPC 3520 Botanical Oval PreCut Set
- HCPC 3515 Burlap Background PreCut Set
- HCDP1 233 Sun Kissed Paper Collection
- HCD 734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die
- HCD 735 Gift Ensemble Die
- Grand Calibur
- Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
- Moss Green Metallic 3D Stamp Paint
- Gold 3D Stamp Paint
- Hydra Sponges
- Ink: Jet Black Archival (Ranger), Patina Inx by Donna Salazar (ColorBox)
- Accessories: Kraft Tags (Ranger), Gesso (Bob Ross), Mister Huey's color Mist Taxi, Mister Hueys Color Mist Estate Green, Mister Huey's Color Mist Sunset (Studio Calico), Pearl (Stampin' Up), Seam Binding Ribbon.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!