- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. 5.5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Green Cardstock. Cut a panel from Daphne Patterned Paper (I chose the Christmas page) and add stitches.
- Tie on ribbon and make a bow.
- Adhere a piece of 6"x6" score tape to a piece of Ivory Cardstock, die-cut panel with Labels 1 Nestabilities (largest die), remove the other sticky side and add Shell White Microfine Glitter, then stamp the image in Olive Archival Ink.
- Ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Color the little bow from image using Red Copic Marker.
- Adhere image to panel with Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Ivory Cardstock in Olive Archival Ink, die-cut it with smallest Labels 1 die.
- Adhere sentiment to card panel. Add small pearls.
- Add panel to card base.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3543 Winter Season PreCut Set
- HCPD1 234 Daphne Paper Collection
- Shell White Microfine Glitter
- Labels 1 Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- 1/8" Scor-tape
- 6" x 6" Scor-tape
- Cardstock: Ivory, Green (GKD)
- Ink: Olive Archival, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Red Copic Marker.
- Accessories: Green Ribbon (May Arts), Pearls, Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!