- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut a red and Ivory Cardstock Panel. Emboss top and bottom from Ivory panel, ink all edges and mat it with the red piece. Adhere it to card.
- Cut a couple of pieces of Mini Check Peppermint Fabric Ribbon (about 2.5" long) cut the outsides and adhere them to card.
- Create a Rossette with Beige Lace Tape. Cut a Circle piece (about 1.5" diameter) from cardstock, starting from the outside edge start folding the lace ribbon and firmly press onto the cardtsock, continue doing it until you reach the center. Add a big gold brad and your rossette is ready!! Add scor-tape and adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment and add Start Dust Stickles.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Lipstick Red (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Various Verses (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments:Mini Check Peppermint Fabric Ribbon, Beige Lace Tape. (Love my Tapes), Gold brad (American Crafts), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger Industries)
- Accessories: Organic Flourish Embossing folder (Provo craft), Scor-tape), Sponges.
Have a great day!