- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Die-cut a square panel. Cover panel with Mini Check Peppermint Fabric Tape. Add some Twine around, foam tape and adhere panel to card.
- Stamp image, die-cut, emboss and stencil it. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment and add Red Rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Garden Fresh (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress, Antique Linen Distress (Ranger Industries), Real Red (Stampin' Up)
- Embellishments: Mini Check Peppermint Fabric Tape (Love my Tapes), Red Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Lemon Drop Twine (The twinery)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sponges.
Have a great day!!