For my card I used the cute love house and lots of stitches :)
- Make card base from White Cardstock. 5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Chocolate Brown Cardstock (4" square).
- Adhere Patterned Paper (ink all edges) and add straight and zig zag stitches.
- Tie on ribbon with a crocheted flower, make a knot.
- Stamp image and sentiment onto White cardstock, color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere them to card with Pop Dots.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to house roof.
- Cardstock: White, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Springtime, For the Record (Echo Park Paper)
- Stamps: Falling for you StampTV Kit (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: White Ribbon (Gina K. Designs), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger Industries), White crocheted flower (handmade by me).
- Accessories: Circles Nestabilties, Grand Calibur (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Pop dots (Plaid), Scor-tape, Sponges, Copic Markers.
Are you ready for more inspiration? Visit the blogs listed below and also don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win!!
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith ---> You are HERE
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have fun hopping!!