If you know me, I don't really do CAS cards, but after finishing my card I got converted, LOL. I really like this cards and it was so easy and fast to do it :)
Submitting this card to:
- CAS-ual Fridays: Add Glitter using Glue dots or strips.
- Tuesday Throwdown: Birthday Theme.
- Skipping Stones: Sketch.
- Ribbon Reel: Turquoise, Yellow, Touch of Green + Neutral
- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. 4.25" square.
- Stamp images in Broken China Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Adhere a strip of Score-Tape (1/8"), add Limeade Glitter.
- Tie on ribbon and create bow. Secure the bow with a glue dot.
- Add Light Green Rhinestones on images.
- Cardstock: Ivory (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Elegant Elements, Various Verses (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Broken China Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Limeade Glitter (Martha Stewart), Light Green Rhinestones (Kaisercrafts), Yellow Seam Binding Ribbon (handmade).
- Accessories: 1/8" Score-tape, Glue dots.
Have a great day!!