Tuesday, August 30

Simply Fabulous

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day. Sorry for the lack of post lately. I don't want to bother you with my stuff, but I am having really and ugly back problems, not much stamping time for me and in addition of that 2 weeks ago I feel down and my poor back is worse. Please if you pray, keep me in your prayers.

Anyway, today after doing a quick trip for the blogosphere and I found one of the cute challenges over at Moxi Fab World: The Vertical Sketch Challenge and since I had this card already made, I just decided to write a quick post and show you this pretty card.


As you can see this card is very simple and super fabulous!! Sentiment buttons and Cardstocks are from Gina K. Designs, the paper is from Cosmo Cricket: Material Girl Collection.


Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! I Love the lace also.
    I am Peruvian too, I live in LA, CA.
    Visit my new Blog Http://marisadesigns.blogspot.com to see projects made with the new Spellbinders dies that I created for them.
    CariƱos y abrazos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card. I love it! It makes me feel nostalgic for simpler times. The layout is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! I just love those stamps and the lace is the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute..love those yellow buttons..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Giovana! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete