Here a couple of cards I made for you:
- Make card base from Kraft Cardtsock.
- Cut a piece of Kraft CS: 5" x 3.75". Apply the embossing buddy on your CS, stamp images in White Pigment Ink and add White Embossing powder, heat it up.
- Repeat the same process with sentiment.
- Add White brads.
- Distress all edges with White Ink.
- Tie on Ribbon.
- Add Star Stickles to feathers.
- Adhere piece to card.
- Cardstock: Kraft (GKD)
- Ink: White Pigment
- Embellishments: White brads, Ribbon, Star Dust Stickles (GKD)
- Accessories: White embossing powder, Embossing buddy, Scor-tape.
- Make card base from Chocolate Brown CS.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper (from Butterfly Garden), ink all edges. Stamp bicycle in Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Mat this piece with Ocean Mist CS and add stitches. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory CS, cut it out, ink all edges.
- Die-cut a scallop square on Ocean Mist CS, Add sentiment using Foam tape.
- Add Seam Binding Ribbon to card. Add Sentiment
- Add Waterfall Stickles to bicycle.
- Cardstock: Chocolate Brown, Ivory, Ocean Mist (GKD)
- Paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
- Ink: Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Ocean Seam binding ribbon (Martha Stewart), Waterfall Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Inverse scallop die (Cuttlebug), Scor-tape, pop dots, Sewing machine.
Are you ready for more inspiration? Visit the DT blogs listed below for more eye candy, don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win too!!
- Gina K
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Donna Baker
- Giovana Smith --- You are HERE
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Valerie Stangle
- Vicki Dutcher
Have fun hopping.