If you are here from Deb's blog you are in the right place, if not please go to StampTV and start from the beginning, so you don't miss a thing.
Now, here is a beautiful picture we got for our inspirations and here is my card:
Party Dress card:
- Create a card using a dress template in Red Hot CS.
- Stamp circles on front of your dress card in Versamark Ink, add Clear embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp scallop border, add Liquid Pearls and set to dry.
- Die-cut neck part with Oval Nestabilities.
- Die-cut a White piece using Beaded Oval Nestabilities. Add it to card.
- Cut a piece of White Ribbon and adhere it to card. Add paper flowers.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS. in Red Ink, die-cut piece with Oval nestabilities and adhere it in the inside part of your card.
- Cardstock: Red Hot, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Elegant Elements, Border Bling (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Real Red (SU), Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: White Ribbon (Gina K. Designs), Liquid Pearls, Paper flowers (Recollections)
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Beaded Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Glue dots, Clear embossing powder.
Now, head over to Karen's blog to check out her wonderful creation!
Have fun hopping.
Thanks for stopping by.