Today, I have a pretty Wedding card!! using new sets just released from the new Heartfelt Wedding Collection.
This card is simple yet elegant.
Wedding Wish Card
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Ivory CS, stamp images from Bella Rosebud set in Watermark Ink, add Clear Embossing powder and heat it up.
- Ink all edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Gold CS. Tie on Ivory Ribbon. Adhere it to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Tea Dye Ink.
- Stamp Rings in Watermark ink on Ivory Cardstock, add Gold Embossing powder and heat it up. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Oval Nestabilities. Mat this piece with an Oval piece of Gold CS.
- Adhere piece to card.
- Add pearls.
- HCPC 3398 Bella Rose Wedding Pre-Cut Set.
- HCPC 3400 Bella Rosebud Pre-Cut Set.
- Oval Nestabilities.
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: Ivory, Good as Gold (GKD)
- Ink: Watermark Ink (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Satin Ivory Ribbon, Pearls.
- Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Gold embossing powder, Sponges, Foam tape. Embossing heat tool.
For more inspirations, please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog!
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!!