This is the sketch:
and this is my card: I"M CUCKOO for you
- Make card from Ocean Mist cardstock.
- Mat Chocolate Brown Cardtsock and Patterned Paper. Ink all edges and add straight stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image piece.
- Cut out an extra colored image and add it with foam tape.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Chocolate Brown Cardstock with Fleur de Lis Dies. Cut out center part, add some adhesive to put it together and add it as a background frame.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Finally add 3 pearls.
- Cardstock: Chocolate Brown, Ocean Mist, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Webster Pages.
- Stamps: StampTV Kit "Sent with Love" (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Pearls, Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Rectangle Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Dies (Spellbinders), Pop Dots, Sponges.
Make sure to leave a comment as you hop along because on Tuesday morning (February 1st), we will randomly choose one of the comments from all the blogs who will get a stamp set of their choice valued up to $24.95
Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by!