Anyway, I have a cute little project for you today. I made a baby carriage from an empty ribbon spool. As every Wednesday you can enjoy more great project at the Heartfelt Creations Blog.
- Start with an empty ribbon spool.
- Die-cut a couple of White Circles to cover the spool.
- Die-cut a couple of Circles in Pink Cardstock. Divide it in 4 and cut out 1/4 piece to create the stroller shape. Mat this piece with a slightly darker piece of Pink Cardstock, cut borders with scallop scissor.
- Die-cut Posy flowers with Posy Patch Die, ink all edges and create flower using 2 and 3 in each flower.
- Add flowers to stroller and to create wheels.
- Add Dew drops in each wheel and Red Gala Glits to stroller flowers.
- Stamps: Sentiment from "Cardinal with Holly Berries Pre-cut set.
Have a great day.