Thanks so very much.
- Make card from White cardstock. Size 4.25" x 5.5"
- Stamp Label image and sentiment. Color it with Copic markers and cut it out or die-cut it.
- Cut a piece of doilies paper and sponge the borders. Add it to card.
- Tie ribbon around with some yellow twine, add a yellow button and make a little bow.
- Cut out a little side of the frame image, adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Add some Crystal lacquer to flowers and Copper Stickles.
- Add a couple of pearls to the top right.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Paper: Doilies paper.
- Stamps: Framed Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Red.
- Embellishments: Yellow Satin Ribbon, Yellow twine, Yellow button, Pearls, Copper Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Scor-tape, Foam tape, Crystal Lacquer, Sponges
* All items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Hope you like my creation!, now for more inspiration using these 2 sets, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with:
- AJ Otto
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Suzanne Dean
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Valerie Stangle
- Vicki Dutcher
Tomorrow, Gina will announce 4 randomly chosen winners who will each win one this new set!
Don't forget, tonight is the Release Party! Come join us at StampTV 7:00-10:00 pm (Central Time)!! See ya there :)