If you got here from our GD Sarah's blog, you are in the right place, if you happen to be visiting my blog, please stop by Jenny's blog to start from the beginning and enjoy all the creations from our awesome DT!
Our challenge this week is sponsored by Michelle's Scraps who is giving to one lucky winner a $15.00 Gift Certificate. So what do you need to do? Use all your scraps and create a card/project.
So, this is the card I created for this challenge, I used different pieces of scraps of PP, Pink CS and White Ribbon. Even the embossed flower and the circle piece are scraps!!
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock.
- Die-cut square pieces of Patterned paper (from scraps), ink all edges and adhere to a White piece of CS. Add stitches to every square.
- Die-cut a flower and ink all edges.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Stencil it.
- Die-cut border on Pink CS. Ink bottom edges,
- Adhere to card. Add Ribbon and Pink button.
- Add embossed flower and sentiment with foam tape.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory (GKD), Tutu Pink (Bazzill)
- Patterned Paper: Togetherness (Cosmo Cricket), Birthday (SEI)
- Stamps: Block Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: White Ribbon, Pink Button (GKD)
- Accessories: Border Die (Heartfelt Creations), Posy Flower Die (Heartfelt Creations), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Textile Folder (Provo Craft), Sponges, Foam tape, Medium Glue dots, Sewing machine.
Now, your next stop on the hop is Stephanie.
Have fun hopping!!