Where your heart is: This set is beautiful, illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger, the sentiments in this set are perfect for all of you who have family in the Military.
- Make card from Lemon Drop Cardstock.
- Mat a piece of White Layering cardstock and Patterned Paper. Ink PP edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Add zig-zag stitches around. Add lace on bottom part and adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with copic Markers. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment onto White Layering Cardstock in Memento Rich Cocoa. Die-cut, emboss and stencil this piece using Fancy Tags Dies. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add paper flowers.
Ready, Set, Snow: This set is illustrated by Rupa Shevde and has beautiful and cute images you are going to love.
- Make card from Chocolate Brown Cardstock.
- Mat Ivory Layering Cardstock with Patterned Paper. Ink all PP edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, add zig-zag stitches.
- Add Dandelion Grosgrain Ribbon, add stitches.
- Stamp image onto White Layering Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Copic Markers. Stamp and color and extra image and cut it out.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Circle Nestabilities. Add extra image with foam tape, add Crystal Lacquer on image.
- Giovana Smith ----> You are here
- Latisha Yoast - Guest Design
Now, would you like to win one of these sets!!! Looks what Gina has to say about this!!
We're giving away FOUR of these new stamp sets!
While you are blog hopping today, leave a comment on each blog for lots of chances to win one of these fabulous stamp sets. Gina will announce the winners tomorrow, on her blog entry just before preview day 2. Each blog you comment on will count as an entry so you will have lots of chances if you comment on all of the blogs
Thanks so much for stopping by!