Here are my cards:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp Verse from HCPC 3310 Trust In The Lord PreCut Set on White Carstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Stamp flowers from HCPC 3304 Posy Patch Swirls PreCut Set on each opposite corner in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Add Diamond stickles in centers. Die-cut and emboss this piece with Label 8 Nestabilities.
- Score front card (starting from the bottom) at 0.25" and 1.25"
- Add a strip of Scor-tape (0.25") on top of score line and add Red Gala Glitz.
- Add Label piece on card front with foam tape. Add Red dew drops from Poinsettia Dewdrops Collection.
I am submitting this card to:
Have a Special Day
- Make a card base from Pink Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Light green cardstock and Patterned Paper (ink all edges). Add stitches.
- Tie Pink Satin Ribbon around.
- Die-cut a White piece of cardstock with Label 8 Nestabilities. Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set.
- Create a frame with a Label 8 Die and Oval Die Nestabilities. Add it to White piece with foam tape. Adhere to card.
- Stamp Fuchsia flowers from HCPC 3360 Exotic Fuchsia PreCut Set. Color them with Copic Markers: R22, R35, R37, YG63, YG95.
- Die-cut Fuchsia flowers with HCD 709 Springtime Medley Die.
- Add single flowers to big bouquet with foam tape. Adhere it to right top side of frame. Add Diamond Stickles.
Hope you like them!
Have a great day!