Dino-mite: This set is super cute and fun to color too. The images are adorable, perfect for boys and good humorous cards and illustrated by the talented Theresa Momber.
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock. Size 4.25" square.
- Cut a piece of Chocolate Brown (4" square) and add square pieces of Patterned Paper (1 15/16" each), distress all borders and ink all edges. Adhere to Chocolate piece and add straight stitches.
- Stamp images in White Cardstock, color them with Copic Markers and cut them out.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of Ivory Cardstock with Circle Nestabilities. To create a even BG, trace same die circle onto Chocolate Brown CS and cut it out. Mat these 2 piece and adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add images onto Circle piece. Add Crystal Lacquer to palm tree and set to dry.
- Stamp sentiment on Ivory Cardstock. Ink all edges and adhere to card.
Hopeful Hearts: I love this set very much, it has great images and sentiments. Illustrated by another talented and sweet lady Tami Mayberry.
- Make card from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp sentiment in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Innocent Pink Cardstock with Fleur De Lis Dies. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp heart on White Cardstock (twice) in VersaMark Ink. Add Gold Embossing powder and heat it up.
- Die-cut heart image with Square Nestabilities. Cut out second heart and adhere it to image with foam tape.
- Embellish it with a couple of Pink Buttons and add Clear Rhinestones in the center.
Hope you like them!!
Now, get ready for more ideas with these 2 sets from the Design Team:
- AJ Otto
- Asela Hopkins
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Colleen Schaan
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith ----> You are here
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Tami Mayberry
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- Latisha Yoast - Guest Designer
We're giving away FOUR of these new stamp sets!
While you are blog hopping today, leave a comment on each blog for lots of chances to win one of these fabulous stamp sets. Gina will announce the winners tomorrow, on her blog entry just before preview day 3. Each blog you comment on will count as an entry so you will have lots of chances if you comment on all of the blogs
Have a great day!!