Isn't she adorable?! You can get it now at the Baby Bud Etsy Store!
Wanna get more inspiration? Visit the Baby Bud Blog and enjoy the other DT creations.
- Make card from cardstock (A2 Size)
- Mat a piece of red cardstock and Christmas Patterned paper. Add zig-zag stitches.
- Print image, color it with Copic Markers. Color an extra image, cut out dress and hat, Adhere to image with foam tape. Add Liquid Applique to Hat, collar dress and button, heat it to develop the bubbles. Add some fine clear glitter.
- Die cut image with Oval Nestabilities, emboss and stencil it with Red Ink.
- Die-cut borders using Pink cardstock and add them behind image.
- Add ribbon . Add image with foam tape.
- Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Blush Blossom (SU), White (GP).
- Paper: K&Co.
- Digital Image: Noelle Baby Bud (Baby Bud Designs)
- Ink: Real red (SU), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray), Diamond Stickles (Ranger).
- Accessories: Sewing machine. Yellow thread, Oval Nestabilities, Decorative Butterfly-Border Die-cut (Heartfelt Creations), Foam Tape, Liquid Applique, Sponges.
Caarvarks: Holiday Card Using Die-cuts.
Hope you like it!
Have a great and blessed day.