Also Heartfelt Creations will be releasing the Create a Window Scene Collection on Thursday, Nov. 25 at 12 Midnight. As a special thank you to our customers we will be offering some amazing "Black Friday Deals" on this must-have collection!
Now, back to my really cute Tags :)
- Cut pieces of cardstock 3" square. Stamp background image from HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background PreCut Set in Versamrk Ink, add Clear Embossing powder and heat it to emboss.
- Cut pieces of cardstock 2.5" square. Ink edges / add faux stitches using Uniball White Pen.
- Stamp sentiment in each 2.5" piece using sentiments from HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox PreCut Set and HCPC 3348 Cardinal Pine Cone Border PreCut Set.
- Stamp snowman images from HCPC 3342 Snowmen Melt Your Heart PreCut Set in Tuxedo Black Ink, color them with Copic Markers and cut them out. Adhere cut out images to 2.5" piece of cardstock.
- Using red felt die-cut Cardinal from HCD 706 Cardinal Family Diecut, and using green felt die-cut leaves from HCD 705 Holly-Ornament Diecut.
- Add Cardinal and leaves felt pieces to 2.5" piece of cardstock using Dries White Glue. Also add Red Dewdrops from Poinsettia Dewdrops.
- Add Red Gala Glitz to Snowman and also to the border of Tag.
- Add Gold Gala Glitz to the opposite borders of the other 2 Christmas Tags.
- Add a eyelets and twine to 2.5" pieces, then add foam tape and adhere to main background piece.
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Real Red (SU), All Spruced Up, White (GKD).
- Stamps: HCPC 3338 Petite Medallion Background PreCut Set, HCPC 3342 Snowmen Melt Your Heart PreCut Set, HCPC 3349 Cardinal Holiday Mailbox PreCut Set, HCPC 3348 Cardinal Pine Cone Border PreCut Set.
- Ink: White Craft (JoAnn's), Real Red (SU), Versamark Ink (Tsukineko), Antique Linen (Ranger), memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers, SU Markers.
- Embellishments: Gold Gala Glitz, Red Gala Glitz, Poinsettia Dewdrops
- Accessories: HCD 706 Cardinal Family Diecut, HCD 705 Holly-Ornament Diecut,Dries White Glue, Sponges, Foam-tape, Clear Embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Twine, Eyelets.
I am submitting these tags to:
Wee Memories: Anything goes.
Speedy The Cat's Friends: Holiday.
In other news, today is my birthday :) and I am blessed I have what I need, my Great Lord, My awesome husband, my crazy and adorable daughter, my whole family (in Peru and USA) and all of you my crafty friends!! Thanks so much for your support and sweet words.
Have a great day!!
God bless you all.