Anyway, I've missed blogging last weekend, but I decided to take a break and spent some time with my family and also give my house a TLC.
I have some projects for you, but sadly I can't show them to you yet, so I want to show you a project I made for Melanie's blog.
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Dry emboss front of your card. Sponge.
- Stamp leaves from "Buds & Vases" set, 16 times each size in Rust Pearlescent Ink. Color them with same ink using a sponge and doing it in circle motion. Cut them out.
- Die-cut a circle frame using Circle Nestabilities. Adhere small leaves first and then add bigger ones.
- Stamp sentiment on Kraft Cardstock in Memento Rich Cocoa. Die-cut, emboss and stencil with Circle Nestabilities. Add to card.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Cardstock: Kraft, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Buds & Vases (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Rust Pearlescent (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Chocolate Satin Ribbon (SU), Gold Stickles (Ranger), Gold Gala Glitz.
- Accessories: Cuttlebug, Distressed Stripes Embossing folder (Provo Craft), Circle Nestabilities, Sponges.
Wee Memories: Anything goes