Anyway, I have a card for you today using some Stamps and Die-cuts from Heartfelt Creations. I really love the result of this card.
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock (A2 Size)
- Mat patterned paper and a piece of Ivory cardstock, ink all edges. Add straight stitches.
- In a piece of Really Rust cardstock, stamp background in Rust Pearlescent Ink. Die-cut this piece with Label 8 and Oval Nestabilities, ink all edges.
- Stamp flowers on Yellow Cardstock in Rust Ink. Die-cut all the flowers.
- Adhere panels to card, stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Adhere Label frame with foam tape.
- Die-cut border shape and tie ribbon around. Ink edges and adhere to card.
- Add flowers to card. Add glitter and set it to dry.
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD), Really Rust, Yellow (SU).
- Paper: ?
- Stamps:Trust in the Lord set, Daisy Patch Flowers set, Large Elegant Word Background (Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Rust Pearlescent (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Tsukineko).
- Embellishments: Green Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Antique Rose Pee Wee Glitter.
- Accessories: Daisy Patch Flowers Die-cut, Decorative Butterfly Border Die-cut (Heartfelt Creations), Label 8 Nestabilities, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges, Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Foam tape, Diamond Glaze.
- Embellish : Vintage Color Challenge.
Have a great day!
PS: The Card Drive for Logan & Bekah ends tomorrow night, I hope you can help sending them cards! God bless.