I made this for 2 challenges:
StampTV: Non traditional Holiday colors.
Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Some kind of weather theme: My card "snow"
- Make card from Kraft base (A2 size)
- On an Ivory piece of cardstock (4.5" x 3.25") stamp pine trees in Versamark Ink. Add clear embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Using 3 different ink colors, sponge the image starting with the brightest color and blend with the other 2. I used Memento Tangelo, Daffodil Delight and Memento Desert Sand. Ink all edges. Stamp sentiment.
- Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece (4.75" x 3.5") and add straight stitches.
- Add to card with foam tape. Add ribbon.
- Apply some Diamond Stickles on pine trees.
- Card Recipe: Kraft, Sweet Mango, Ivory (Gina K. Designs).
- Stamps: Blessed is the season (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tangelo, Memento Desert Sand (Tsukineko), Daffodil Delight (SU), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Versamark Ink
- Embellishments: Orange Ribbon (Recycle from a gift), Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Clear Embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, sponges, Foam tape, Distresser.
Have a great day!