Tuesday, September 23

Bloomin' Thanks

Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you are having a great day. Do you still do yard work? Well, our yard is full with huge weeds, DH has been working on that and today I was tired to see them flying that I decided to move them into a big pile. I didn't think I could end feeling so tired. My whole body hurts, especially mu knees. DD brought me a bottle of water and sat down on the stairs when I was taking a break. She always helps me that way, but never pulling weeds or doing the hard work. She says she is a Princess and princesses don't do that :S.

Oh well, today I have time to play Heather Scott's Sketch. Her sketches are so pretty and easy.
My card is very simple, for the image I colored it first, then cut it out and glued it onto my CS. Then added some Waterfall Stickles.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: White (GP), Bashful Blue, Bazzill Blue.
Paper: SU Simply Scrapping "Out & About"
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, Sea Life by H&MStamps (sentiment)
Embellishments: Bashful Blue ribbon, Mini rhinestones.
Accessories: Glue, Diamond Glaze, Waterfall Stickles.

I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty G! I also love the colors - very elegant. Thanks for playing with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete