Wednesday, September 17

Tea Party Challenge #2

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day!!!

Today is Tea Party Day!! First I have to apologize because this post should have been here a lot earlier, I set this up, but I supossed I did something wrong. Anyway, last week I showed you the piece of artwork I found at Target.com as my "Inspiration Piece". This piece is so bright and cheerful, making anyone happy.
For my card, I used my Daisy Trio #2 , I used only the second stamp and embossed it using White embossing powder. I stamped the image onto Designer Paper, I really love this shades of orange in it. The second and back part is a combination of Designer Paer, Only Orange and Yo Yo Yellow Card stock, both have as a base Chocolate Chip Card stock. The card base is white and is 4.25" x 5.1/2".
I used my sewing machine using white thread, gives it a really nice look.

If you would like to play the challenge with us, please make a card using the "Inspiration piece and then post your card here or any of the smARTworks team.


Card recipe:
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, YoYo Yellow, White.
Paper: Around the block Designs.
Stamps:
Daisy Trio #2 by smARTworks.
Embellishments: Yellow Satin ribbon, Clear rhinestones.
Accessories: White ep, Embossing gun, Sewing machine, white thread, Dimesnionals.

Check out Dina, Susan and Trish's awesome creations.

I hope you like my card.
Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card - I particularly like the stiched orange panels in the background! Thanks for hosting such a fun challenge, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, thank you for playing hostess. I really enjoyed your challenge.

    I also like your card! The stitched background panel looks pleated. Makes me want to rev up my own sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete