Thursday, September 4

A very late post

Hello everyone, I usually write my post early in the morning, but today is another story, right now is 9:37 pm and I am writing my today's post. Sorry if you came back today and didn't find anything new.
Dear husband has some days off and he is using the computer a lot during the day, so I have to wait until he is not using it or do this (post late).
I have 2 cards to show this time.

Just Saying HI!! I tried Heather Scott's Sketch at Oz-some stamps. She is really talented and she has a new sketch every Monday, I am always late on my challenges, LOL.
My card is very simple, most of the times I like to add a lot of embellishments, but this time I decided to go "Clean and Simple. The sentiment is from SU Rub-Ons and the swirls under the birds are also Rub-Ons from Bo Bunny.
I stamped the bird 3 times and added dimensionals.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Bazzill White, Bazzill Yellow, SU Text. Going Gray, Certainly Celery.
Stamp: Bird from Clear Stamps by Rhonna Farrer.
Ink: Stazon Black, Watercolor pencils
Embellishments: Mini rhinestones, White ribbon, SU Rub-Ons A Perfect Day, BO Bunny Rub_Ons.
Accessories: Dimensionals, Diamond glaze, scissors.

... HOOT together!!! I made this card just for fun, I think these owls are so cute and funny look. I downloaded the PDF pattern from Kristina Werner's blog. She always has some great and easy designs, love her blog!!
After coloring the owls, I applied some Diamond Glaze, hard to see on the pic, but it shines really good!!!
Card Recipe:
Card stock: White, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip.
Stamps: Owls from The Pink Cat Studio, SU BG
Ink: Black, Old Olive, Yellow for sponging, Watercolored pencils.
Embellishments: SU ribbon, Buttons.
Accessories: Scissors, Diamond glaze, mini glue dots.

I hope you like them
Please come back tomorrow (or maybe later) and I will show three super cute cards I just finished, but I haven't photograph yet.
God bless

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards girl! The dimension on the bird and the brads are a great additions! The owls are a HOOT! :-) Thanks for playing with my sketches!

    ReplyDelete