Wednesday, September 24

Rejoice

Happy Wednesday everybody. Today is Sketch Challenge Day on SCS and I had some time to play. I really missed paying challenges, I used to do it everyday, but lately I don't have much time to play, anyway, I combined this challenge with 2 other challenges one is from Ashley's Brainwave Challenge using Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Kraft and Chocolate Chip, the other challenge is from the Wish Rak Group Card Contest Category #2 :Christmas card.

The image is from SU "A Christmas Cardinal" I got it last week during the "Share-athon" of Christmas images at my demos stamping party. I got really pretty images I don't own, super cool.
Card Recipe:
Card stock: White, Kraft, Real Red, Chocolate Chip. Kiwi Kiss.
DP: Anna Griffin.
Stamps: A Christmas Cardinal, Rejoice (Studio G)
Ink: Black, Chocolate Chip.
Embellishments: Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, mini rhinestones.
Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Dimensionals, Waterfall Stickles, Liquid Applique, watercolor pencils.
I hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day.

2 comments: