Tuesday, September 16

Apples anyone??

Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you are having a great day. Here in the NW the weather is crazy, as always, hot during the day and cold during the night.
I have a card to show you today, I played the Color Combination Challenge on SCS . Today's colors are: Riding hood red (or real red), Basic gray and Always artichoke.
My card base is 9" x 4.25" folded in half. The red part is 4.25" x 2" and the DP is 4.25" x 1.5".
The images was stamped in white CS. I used my Coluzzle for the circles and I used my scallop scissors for the Always Artichoke CS.
I added 3 gold brads and Red Satin Ribbon.
I colored the images with Watercolor Pencils and Colored Pencils. I think IRL this card looks much better.
Card Recipe.
Card stock: Real red, Bazzill Gray, Always Artichoke, White.
Paper: DP BasicGrey.
Stamps: SU Give thanks.
Ink: Black.
Accessories: Watercolor pencils, Colored pencils, Coluzzle, scallop scissors, Dimensionals, Gold Stickles.
Embellishments: Gold brads, Red Satin Ribbon.

I hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment