Tuesday, September 29

Thank You


Hello friends!! How are you doing today/tonight? Hopefully you are having/had a fabulous day. I started this post earlier today (around noon), but couldn't finish it because the little ones woke up at the same time and my busy schedule started again.

Anyway, I want to share with you about a new stamp company, it is called Concord & 9th and it has super cute stamps!! I recently purchased 3 sets and today had the chance to play with one of them while the little ones were napping, this one is called Painted Thank You and it is super cute and fun stamp.

I used the embossing resist technique for this card, the colorful background was created with my Color Burst Powders, that is something you need to get for sure, they are so much to play with ;)

Here are the details:
  • Make a card base from white cardstock. A2 size.
  • Cut a piece of watercolor paper, size 4.75" x 3.5". 
  • Stamp image in Versamark Watermark ink, add white embossing powder and heat set! Then, mist your watercolor paper with water and sprinkle your Color Burst Powder, here I used Alizarin Crimson, Lemon Yellow and Ultramarine Blue. (I got mine on Blitsy)
  • Stamp the little flower in a circle tag, add lace tape and silver thread.
  • Adhere panel to card base.


Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day/night!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colours, so warm and happy!!Your watercolour is stunning!

    ReplyDelete