Wednesday, May 27

Ombre Father's Day Card.

Hello friends! Today bringing you a super cute, quick and simple Father's Day Card!! I made this tutorial for CutCardStock, but in case you haven't seen it there, I am bringing it to you here {wink, wink}

I selected the colors of cardstock I wanted to use, since my card is a nautical I chose blue tones. In order from picture starting from top: Basis NavyBasis BlueStardream Metallic BluebellBasis Aqua and Stardream Metallic Aquamarine.


Then, I cut 1" stripes of each color and adhered them to a piece of cardstock 3.75" x 5"


After that, I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Watermark Ink, added White embossing powder and heat set.

I die-cut 4 anchors in Stardream Metallic Fine Gold Cardstock, then glued them together to create a thick anchor.

I matted the panel piece to a slightly bigger piece of Basis Natural Cardstock. Added the gold amchor and light blue twine to it.

Finally, I added blue sequins to give it a shine look. Added panel to a Basis White Cardstock Card base.

And this is how the card looks like, I think it's super easy and you can cut several strips of cardstocks and create several cards in not time.


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the ombre look, this would be perfect for my hubby. He used to be in the Navy. I think I'm CASEing this one. Thanks Giovanna for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete