The handbag I used is Gold Hardware Burnt Bamboo Handle, but you can design you own bag with whatever handle style you like.
Here are the details:
- Start in with your White Ziva Paper Inserts, stamp images all around (Please notice that the top is slightly longer than the bottom). Stamp cabin in Memento Tuxedo Black, trees in Olive Archival Ink. The decorative snowflake was stamped in Versamark Ink, then added clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Color cabin with markers, I used Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Sponge all around the top areas, starting with Tumbled Glass, Broken China, a little bit of Faded Jeans and finally Stormy Sky Distress Inks.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black Archival, then stamp little flower swirl in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Add little dots all around the background to create a snowy scenery, I used W=a White Uniball pen.
- To decorate the handle, I made a big double bow, die-cut poinsettia flowers using Spellbinders dies and red felt, add few pearls.
Here are the pictures:
Stamps used for this project:
- Winter Season, Magnificent Spruce Trees, Peaceful night (Heartfelt Creations)
Z Becky Brown Store, lots of possibilities!
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!