- Stamp set includes 6 images and 12 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- Typewriter image measures approximately 2.25" x 2"
- Die set includes 6 dies
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
This is the card I created with this beautiful set, I used the Cardabilities sketch for this card.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Neutrals Cardstock (3.5" x 4.75"), cut a panel from Patterned Paper (3.25" x 4.25"), adhere it to cardstock and add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Coffee Archival Ink.
- Die-cut hand and typewriter, stamp coordinated images in Coffee Archival ink. Adhere them to panel, add twine and red rhinestones.
- Die-cut shape from White cardstock, stamp saying in Coffee Archival Ink, adhere it to panel with dimenasionals.
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Neutral (SU)
- Patterned Paper: Trendsetter (Fancy Pants Designs)
- Ink: Coffee Archival (Ranger)
- Accessories: Die-cutting machine, Red Rhinestones, Twine, Dimensionals, Sewing machine.
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (4) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 4 blog hops).
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, December 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, December 16th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!