Last week one of my husband's co-workers loss his mom, it is always very painful when you lose somebody you love as a mom. So my husband asked if I had a Sympathy card ready to mail, but I didn't. I don't make sympathy cards, so I made this one.
- Make card from Ivory cardstock.
- Emboss a piece of Ivory Cardstock, ink all edges. Mat this with a piece of Kraft Cardstock. Add zig-zag stitches. Adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Tie on ribbon and make a bow.
- Stamp image onto Ivory Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Labels Fourteen Dies.
- Adhere image to card with Pop Dots.
- Add Stardust Stickles to flowers.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Hugs and Prayers (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distres, Old Paper Distress (Ranger)
- Embellsihments: White Ribbon, Stardust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Embossing folder, Labels Fourteen dies (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Sponges.
Have a great day!!
PS: Don't forget about the Card Drive for kids "United by Spina Bifida". More than $500.00 in prizes!!