Our challenge is sponsored by Jay Gee's Nook and the prize is a $20.00 Gift Certificate.
For my card I included a bow :) My card is actually a Baby Shower Invite. I made 10 of these and I loved the final result.
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Kraft cardstock. Stamp sentiment and embossed the upper part.
- Ink all edges with White craft Ink and set aside to dry.
- Die-cut and emboss tag in Bashful Blue Cardstock.
- Stamp baby feet on White Cardtsock in Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere image to tag piece with Pop dots. Adhere it to panel.
- Tie on Twine twice around panel and make a bow.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Cardstock: White, Kraft (Gina K. Designs), Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up)
- Stamps: Baby feet (StampCraft), Sentiment from Oh Baby (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Faded Jeans Distress (Ranger), White craft (JoAnn's)
- Embellishments: Caribbean Twine (The twinery)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Three (Spellbinders), Embossing folder, Pop dots, Scor-tape.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!