Our sponsor this week is "Anabelle Stamps."
The prize: Anabelle Stamps is offering $20.00 Gift Certificate to a lucky winner!!
Here is the card I created, I used the sketch from CPS :)
Flowers for you
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Mat Ocean Mist CS and Patterned Paper, add straight stitches, tie on ribbon. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS in Black Soot Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it using a medium die from Labels Eight Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss a couple of Yellow CS using Fleur De Lis Nestabilities. Add pieces to opposite corners of main image.
- Add sentiment as well. Adhere panel to card.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to flowers and girl's boots.
- Cardstock: White, Ocean Mist, Lemon Drop (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Nantucket Collection (Pink Paislee)
- Stamps: Lil Molly's Flowers (Anabelle Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Soot Distress (Ranger), Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up)
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Nestabilities, Label Eight Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Copic Markers, Scor-tape.
The deadline for this challenge is 11.59pm PST on Friday, October 28, 2011. For more details, some fabulous design team inspiration and to link up your projects, click here
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!