- Make card from Cardstock.
- Stamp bear, canes and sentiment on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color them with Copic markers.
- Stamp an extra bear and bow, color them with Copic Markers and cut them out.
- Adhere bear to panel with Pop dots. Add bow.
- Adhere Snowflake to card panel.
- Add red and green mini rhinestones. Add drops of White Liquid Pearl.
- Ink all edges with Old Paper Distress Ink.
- Mat White panel with a piece of Red cardstock. Cut all edges with scissors.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to candy canes.
- Cardtsock: Red, Kiwi Kiss (Stampin' Up), White (GKD)
- Stamps: Pa-Rum-Pa-Rum-Pum (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Old Paper Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Red Rhinestones, Light Green Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), White Pearl.
- Accessories: Shaped scissors (Provo-craft), Pop dots, Liquid Pearls, Sponges, Sewing machine.
Hope you like my card!
Have a great day!
PS: Don't forget about the Card Drive for kids "United by Spina Bifida". More than $500.00 in prizes!!