Tuesday, October 18

Thanks

Hello my friends! Second post today, wow, that doesn't happen every day. A couple of nights ago I colored this image, but I didn't have time to make the card and post it here, so here I go.
The image and sentiment are from Heartfelt Creations. I colored it with Copic Markers. I make this card very simple, other than coloring, super easy card.


I am submitting this card to Touch Twin Markers: Floral Challenge

Hope you like it!
 
PS: Don't forget about the Card Drive for kids "United by Spina Bifida". More than $500.00 in prizes!!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, giovana! Wonderful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovanna, how stunning! I love your colors and the stickles look fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful! I always love your selection of bright, cheerful colors...Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete