Here are my projects"
Jesus the Reason for the Season "CAS" Card
- HCPC 3430 Shephers Scene Pre-Cut Set
- Oval Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur.
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD)
- Ink: Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Clear Rhinestone, Sponges, Corner puch.
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock. 4.25" square.
- Punch bottom corners and ink all edges.
- Stamp image in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
- Tie on ribbon. Adhere rhinestones.
- Stamp sentiment. Die-cut, emboss and distress it with oval nestabilities. Adhere it to inside of card.
Wise Men "CAS" Card
- HCPC 3429 Wisemen Ornament Pre-Cut Set
- Cardstock: Textured Wine, White (GKD)
- Ink: Aged Mahogany Distress, Black Soot Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon (SU), Clear embossing powder, Embossing gun, Pearls, Pop dots.
- Make card base from Wine Cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut out a panel from White cardstock, ink all edges and stamp sentiment in Black Soot Ink.
- In a separate piece of White Cardstock stamp ornament image in Aged Mahogany DIstress Ink, add clear embossing powder and set to heat.
- Cut out image and adhere it to card with Pop DOts.
- Tie on ribbon.
This is going to be my last post as a part of the Design Team for Heartfelt Creations. I have to say I had an awesome year designing for them, Linda and Emma Lou are amazing and understanding people. Thanks so much for giving me the chance to be part of Heartfelt Creations. Thanks again!
Hope you like them!
Have a great day!!
PS: Don't forget about the Card Drive for kids "United by Spina Bifida". More than $500.00 in prizes!!