Wednesday, October 5

Heart Thanks!

Hello my friends, it's me again!! This afternoon I had time to play some challenges and combine them all in 1 card :)
Yesterday, I received my new Lawn Fawn stamps! I was very excited, but I didn't have time to play. So today, was the day to play with my brand new stamps, and I have to confess that I love them :) I can't wait to get more :)

For my card I used:

Directions:
  • Make card base from White Cardstock. 4.25" x 4.5"
  • Cut a panel from Kraft cardstock (4.25" square). Ink all edges.
  • Die-cut a couple of  square pieces from patterend paper, ink all edges and adhere them to panel. Add zig-zag stitches, then create a circle with straight stitches.
  • Stamp birds onto Patterned Paper.
  • Stamps birds on White Cardstock, color them with Copic Markers (E31, E33, E35).
  • Cut out birds and adhere them to panel with foam tape. Cut out wing and front of bird, adhere them to birds for more dimension.
  • Paint a heart with White ink, add foam tape and adhere it to panel. Cover it with Star Dust Stickles.
  • Add a couple of Clear rhinestones.
  • Stamp sentiment.

Card recipe:
  • Cardstock: White, Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
  • Patterned paper: Blissful Collection (Authentique)
  • Stamps: Fly Free (Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), White Craft (JoAnn's)
  • Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Heart from Grungerboard  (Tim Holtz)
  • Accessories: Sewing machine, Tape (Love my Tapes), Sponges, Pop dots, Copic Markers.

Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!

PS: Don't forget about the Card Drive for kids "United by Spina Bifida". More than $400.00 in prizes!! 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I love your stitching and those birds are so sweet x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, wow! This is stunning. All the stitching and sparkle! This is fantabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Giovana! This is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovana, this is beautiful! I love the stitching, the soft, muted colors and the touch of glitteriness on the birds...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for participating in our World Card Making Day Challenge! We just love your card. It is seriously amazing! The stitching, the glitter, the awesome layout. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giovana, this is really sweet card. love the colors, the bird and the sticthing is a perfect touch...so glad you playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card, Giovana! Love your stitching. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow, this card is stunning. I love the stitching and the dimension you added to the birds.

    ReplyDelete