Card Drive for Kids with Spina Bifida blog hop! Members of Gina K.'s Design Team have come together to host a hop where we will share with you cards we created for some very special kids! October is Spina Bifida Awareness Month and this is a good way to cheer up these awesome kids and their families.
You can find more details on this special cause over at StampTV.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size
- Cut a panel from Ocean Mist Cardstock. Mat this with a slightly smaller piece of Patterned Piece, ink all edges. Add a strip of blue PP and cut another with waves. Add straight and zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Soot Ink.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities.
- Adhere it to card with Pop Dots.
- Treat button with Lemon Drop twine. Add to card.
- Cardstock: White. Ocean Mist (Gina K. Designs)
- Patterned Paper: Yellow from Victoria Garden Collection (Echo Park Paper), Blue Stars from Blossom Soup Collection (Jillibean Soup), Blue dots from Honey cake Collection (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: Make a Splash (Gina K. Designs)
- Embellishments: Blue Button (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Lemon Drop Twine (The twinery)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Copic Markers, Sewing machine
- Create a fun, uplifting card or cards for one or all the kids listed below (you can click on their names to read more about each of them). The card can be anything cheery, encouraging, supportive, etc. Please DO NOT send sorry, get well or anything like that. Remember, we want to cheer them up. The kids:
- All cards need to have a message in it for the child/family. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write the name of the child. Please, don't seal the envelope, as the parents might want to read the cards before the kids see them.
- Cards must be received by October 31st to be eligible for the drawing.
- You don't need to create new cards, if you have cards already made that will lift/cheer these kids up, send those ones :)
- Mail your card(s) to me along with a piece of paper with your name, address, e-mail address and blog (if you have one). This will help a lot to contact the winner a lot faster!:
Card Drive for Kids
181 Perry Way
Yakima, WA 98901
You can see pictures and details of all the prizes HERE
Head on over to Emily's blog to see what she's sharing with you today!
Thanks so much for your support !