Puppy Love Card: I think this image is more than adorable! It reminds me the puppy I got to my niece when she was 6 years old (now she is 21!!) The puppy was a Cocker Spaniel and we named her "Pelusa" (that means fuzz). She was a good company for the family, sadly she passed away last year. Anyway, the darker puppy looks so much like her.
- Make card base from Ocean Mist cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock, mat it with patterned paper (ink all edges) and add stitches.
- Adhere doily to cardstock panel.
- Tie on ribbon and create a double bow. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp image on White cardtsock, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Eyelet Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with Pop dots.
- Add Paper flowers.
- Stamps sentiment.
- Add Crystal lacquer on puppies, set aside to dry.
- Cardstock: Ocean Mist, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Blossom Soup (Jillibean Soup)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vinatge Photo (Ranger Industries).
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), Paper flowers (Recollections), Doily.
- Accessories: Eyelet Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Pop Dots (Plaid), Scor-tape, Glue dots.
Heartfelt Thanks Card: Love this set! Perfect for Thanks - Thanksgiving cards or a mix match with any other Theresa's illustrations. My card is pretty simple, but I love the results.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardtsock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock, ink all edges and stamp leafy image all around.
- Add straight stitches in a funky way.
- Adhere a piece of Cream Burlap fabric.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Grass Green and Ivory Cardstock. Stamp sentiment on Ivory cardstock. Mat together and adhere them to card with Pop Dots.
- Stamp leaves, cut them out and adhere them to card.
- Add Gold Nailheads.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Grass Green (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Walnut Stain, Crushed Olive (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Gold Nail heads (Gina K. Designs), Cream Burlap fabric (LSS)
- Accessories: Label 8 Nestabilities, Grand Calibur (Spellbinders), Pop Dots (Plaid), Sponges, Sewing Machine.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs store.
Are you ready for more inspiration? Visit the blogs listed below and also don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win!!
- Gina K
- Melanie Muenchinger - Illustrator Basket Buddies
- Theresa Momber - Illustrator Heartfelt
- Giovana Smith ---> You are HERE
- Janice Whiting
- Jennie Harper
- Lee Murphy
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Suzanne Dean
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
- AJ Otto
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Emily Giovanni
Have fun hopping!!