Prize: One lucky winner will get a Ribbon Prize Pack!
I got my Inspiration from this picture I saw at Pinterest, have you checked it yet? Oh my! Pinterest is addictive, I am trying to spend only 30 minutes, but sometimes time flies, LOL.
|Image from Pinterest|
and this is my card. I got inspired by the pretty colors, don't you love this picture?
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock.
- Embosses a piece of Ivory Cardstock using Textile embossing folder, ink all edges and mat this piece with Chocolate Brown Cardstock. Add zig zag stitches and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image and sentiment on Ivory cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Label 8 Nestabilities. Adhere it to card with Foam Tape.
- Add pearls and ribbon.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Vintage Chic Stamp Tv Kit (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Pearls. Butter Ruban (American Crafts).
- Accessories: Textile embossing folder (Provo craft), Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Fabri-Tac, Foam tape, Scor-tape.