To a Wonderful Person:
- HCPC 3389 Sentiments For Mom Pre-Cut Set
- HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Dies
- Oval Nestabilities.
- Grand Calibur
- Other products: Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight (SU), Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Foam tape, Scor-tape, Zip Dry Paper Glue.
- Make card from Yellow Textured Cardtsock. A2 size.
- Punch Green and Pink Textured Cardstock using Lace Border Punch. Adhere them to card.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper and adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3389 Sentiments For Mom Pre-Cut Set on White cardstock in Real red ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Oval Nestabilities. Stencil it with Daffodil Delight Ink.
- Die-cut Butterfly from HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly-Border Dies, ink all borders and adhere it to card with Zots glue dot. Add pearls to butterfly.
Thinking about you
- HCPC 3392 Bella Rose House PreCut Set
- HCPC 3383 Cardinal Posy Branch PreCut Set
- Square Nestabilities
- Fancy Tag Dies
- Grand Calibur
- Gold Gala Glitz
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Other products: Cardstock: Brown, Dark Pink, White; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress; Copic Markers: E31, E33, E35, E37, YG95, YG97, R24, R27, R29, White Ribbon, Pearls, Zots Glue Dots, Star Dust Stickles
- Make easel card from Brown Cardstock. Cut a piece 4.5" x 9", Scor it at 4.5", 6.75".
- Cut a piece of Brown Cardstock 4.5" square. Adhere it to front of card.
- Cut (2) Dark Pink CS: 4.25" x 4.25; (2) Patterned Paper: 4" x4". Ink all edges and mat to Dark Pink CS. Add staright stitches.
- Front card: Stamp image from HCPC 3392 Bella Rose House PreCut Set on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, color it with Copic Markers. Die-cut image with Square Nestabilities, emoss and stencil as well.
- Tie on ribbon and add image. Adhere it to card. Add Pearls and Gold Gala Glitz.
- Inside card: Mat cardstock and PP, ink all edges of PP and add straight stitiches. Stamp sentiment from HCPC 3383 Cardinal Posy Branch PreCut Set on White Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Fancy Tags Dies. Adhere it to card with Zots Glue Dots
You can visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration and wonderful project from the DT!
Have a great day!!