If you came from Emily's blog,you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.
Here is the card I made. I used straight and zig zag stitches on my card :)
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Patterned paper (Butterfly Garden Collection), ink all edges, mat this with a piece of Ocean Mist cardtsock. Add zig zag stitches.
- Tie on ribbon.
- Ruffle with lace and adhere it to card.
- Stamp sentiment onto foam label frame in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp bird on Ivory Cardstock in Vintage Photo Ink, cut it out and adhere it to card with foam tape. Add Stickles.
- Add Gold Nailheads.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Ocean Mist, Ivory (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
- Stamps: Springtime Silhouettes StampTV Kit (GKD)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger Industries)
- Embellishments: Gold Nailheads, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Ivory Seam Binding Ribbon (etsy), White Lace (Walmart)
- Accessories: Foam Label frame (Pink Paislee), Foam tape, Scor-tape, Fabric-tac, Sewing machine, Yellow thread.
Have fun hopping!
Hope you like my creation :)