Today I have a masculine card using Shining Light set from Sweet'n Sassy Stamps.
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Emboss a piece of Ocean Mist CS and ink all edges. Adhere it to card.
- Tie on jute and make a knot.
- Stamp image and sentiment on White Cardtsock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut images using Rectangle Nestabilities, emboss and stencil as well.
- Adhere them to card
- Cardstock: Kraft, Ocean Mist, White (GKD)
- Stamps: Shining Light (Sweet'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye, Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Jute twine.
- Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Rectangles Nestabilities, Scr-tape, Foam tape.
Have a great day!!