Few days ago I found this journal at Michael's on the $ bin, good deal!, so I decided to change the front an this is the result :) I really like it, maybe next time I will do something with more layers, LOL
- HCPC 3395 Bella Rose PreCut Set
- Circe Nestabilities
- Eyelet Circle Nestabilities.
- Grand Calibur
- Dry Zip Paper Glue
- Antique Rose Glitter
- Cut a piece of Red Cardtsock: 4 5/8" square. Mat it with a piece of Patterned Paper and add stitches.
- Glue piece to journal with Dry Zip Glue. Add pearls to tops sides.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Tuxedo Black Ink. Color it wit Copic Marker and Pencils. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Nestabilities. Mat this piece with a Red piece previously die-cut with Eyelet Circle Nestabilities. Adhere it journal.
- Add Ribbon.
- Add some Glitter on roses and leaves.
For more inspiration using Heartfelt Creations Stamps, please visit the HC Blog!! Lots of eye candy, just for you.