Here is my card:
Merry & Bright.
- Make card base from Lipstick Red Cardstock.
- Stamp background saying from "Blessed is the Season" onto a White piece of Cardtsock in Gold Pearlescent Ink. Ink all edges and mat it with a piece of All Spruced Up cardstock. Add straight stitches.
- Add Gold and Holiday Ribbon to card.
- Stamp snowflake on a White piece of cardstock in Real Red Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil with Circle Nestabilities. Add Star Dust Stickles and Red Rhinestone.
- Stamp sentiment. Add Rhinestones.
- Cardstock: Lipstick Red, White, All Spruced Up (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Blessed is the season (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Real Red (SU), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Red Rhinestones (Kaisercraf), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Holiday Ribbon Assortment (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Sponges, Foam tape, Adhesive
Now hop over to Joy's blog and enjoy her wonderful creation.
Have fun hopping!