Tonight we are showcasing 2 sets: Block Greetings by Tami Mayberry and Mugs & Kisses by Melanie Muenchinger.
- Make card from White cardstock. 4.25" square. Scor front top part at 1/4" and 1/2 ". Add some paper piercing.
- Die-cut a piece of Sweet Mango cardstock with Fleur de Lis Dies. Ink all edges. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp frame onto White cardstock in Walnut Stain Distress ink. Stamp sentiment in Tea Dye Distress Ink. Ink all edges.
- Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add mini pearls to frame.
- Cardstock: White, Sweet mango. (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Stamps: Block Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
- Embellishments: Pearls.
- Accessories: Scor-buddy, Fleur de Lis Dies (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sponges.
- Complete instructions how to make this Tea Bag Holder "HERE".
- Ink all edges.
- Stamp image onto patterned paper and Little Blue Boy Cardstock. Paper pieced images.
- Die-cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock with Label 3 Nestabilities, emboss and stencil as well.
- Tie ribbon around. Add rhinestones and flower.
- Patterned Paper: K&Co.
- Stamps: Mugs & Kisses (Gina K. Designs)
- Embellishments: Light Blue Satin Ribbon, Flower (Prima), Blue Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)
- Giovana Smith (that's me)
Thanks for stopping by!!