Blog Hop Details:
Create a card or project using the following color combo:
- White or Ivory
- Light Blue (Little Boy Blue, Ocean Mist, or Turquoise Sea)
- Yellow (Lemon Drop, Sweet Corn, or Wild Dandelion)
- Make card from White cardstock. 5" square card.
- Cut a piece of Patterned paper (4.5" square), ink all edges.
- Cut a piece of Lemon Drop cardtsock (3.5" square), ink all edges and adhere to PP piece. Add stitches and adhere to card.
- Die-cut a piece of Chocolate Brown cardstock using Label 3 Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Walnut Stain Ink. Die-cut piece using Label 3 Nestabilities.
- Add white piece on Chocolate Brown piece. Add Ice Blue Rhinestones. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Ink all edges to Prima flowers. Mount flowers with a yellow brad. Adhere to card. Add Stickles to all edges.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: K&Company.
- Stamps: Friends (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress, Tea Dye Distress, Antique Linen Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Yellow Mulberry Flowers (Prima), Ice Blue Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Yellow Brad (BoBunny), Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sponges, Glue dots.
Now head over to Janice's blog and enjoy her wonderful creation.
Have fun hopping!!